Ballarini Rialto Grill Pan
Toote kirjeldus inglise keeles:
Rialto, a long history behind every dish. The holds of the Venetian ships that traversed the Mediterranean overflowed with spices: that is how Venetian cuisine, simple and genuine by nature, was enriched by the intriguing flavours of the Orient. There are places where tradition and modernity live in perfect harmony. Like in Veneto, where the simple foods of the mainland are wedded with the sumptuous and refined cuisine of Venice itself.
- Delicious flavours, fresh ingredients: the Italian tradition on your table.
- Keravis: Reinforced non-stick coating with high wear resistance. Triple non-stick coating reinforced with high-hardness ceramic particles.
- Thermopoint: Heat indicator, indicates the ideal temperature for energy-saving frying. Cooking utensils that are used directly over a flame like frying pans, deep sautepans and grill pans have this device.
- Heat-resistant outer coating: Easy to clean.
- Forged aluminium body with differentiated thicknesses.
- Ergonomic heat-insulating handle
- Tested quality: Ballarini also has ongoing controls performed by respected international agencies such as Neotron (Italy), LGA (Germany), and the Danish Institute (Denmark) to ensure that the company’s non-stick coatings are completely suitable and safe for use with foodstuffs.