Toote kirjeldus inglise keeles:
- Cast iron cookware – a high quality, durable, hard and unchanging material.
- The inner and outer layer resists grazes and cracks.
- High temperature resistance up to 280°C.
- Quality cast iron with a non-stick layer combines low adhesion with high mechanical and chemical durability of the cookware.
- The inner layer with its ribbed or shaped bottom enables low-fat cooking while preventing food from sticking on.
- Large-format handles provide an even weight distribution and a safe grip.
- Despite its weight, cast iron achieves the best possible thermal conductivity and accumulation properties.
- Easy maintenance and cleaning.