Tramontina Allegra Stock Pot
Toote kirjeldus inglise keeles:
- Entirely made in stainless steel, does not release any residues on food keeping it healthy.
- Highly durable, keeps original features preserving looks, hygiene and durability of material.
- Triple-ply bottom (stainless steel + aluminum + stainless steel) distributes heat evenly, resulting in faster and more uniform cooking, saving power and keeping food warm for longer.
- Distinctive and modern design with high gloss finish.
- Clean design without corners makes cleaning easier.
- Lid with steam vent, fits perfectly.
- Safe for daily dishwasher use.
- Use low or medium heat to prevent food from sticking to the bottom of the pot.
- The triple-ply bottom distributes heat evenly, making the use of high heat unnecessary. What?s more, you save energy.
- When using the pot on a gas stove, the flame must not go higher than the bottom of the pot. If using the pot on a hot plate, make sure the hot plate is the same diameter or smaller than the pot.
- Always dissolve salt in boiling water or add to the food, stirring the ingredients at the start of cooking.
- Neverheat up food by placing a pot which is the same width inside another. This is dangerous as it creates a vacuum seal, making it impossible to separate the pots.
- Some starchy foods such as pasta and rice may stain the pot while cooking. These stains can beeasily removed by wiping the pot with a damp cloth with lemon juice, vinegar, or Tramontina Stainless Steel Polish.
- Avoid leaving food in the pot for a long time; salt can cause stains too.
- To maintain the shine and beauty of your Tramontina stainlesssteel pot , we recommend that you only wash it using detergent and sponge. In addition, Tramontina has developed a special polish to remove stains from stainless steel products, which is available at our main points of sale.
- Whenever possible, rinse theproduct with warm water after washing and dry immediately in order to keep its original shine as chloride and other substances contained in water can cause stains.
- Do not place an empty pot on a heat source.
- Only place hot cookware on heat-resistant surfaces.
- Stainless steel handles heat up during cooking. Wear oven mitts when handling.
- To remove the Tramontina sticker from the pots, wipe with a damp cloth with ethanol and wash after.